Accounting & Tax Services
Credible Accounting provides expert accounting, bookkeeping, tax, payroll, and consultation services to small businesses and non-profit organizations. Our mission is to help you succeed.
High Quality Services
Small Business & Non-Profit Experts
What we do
Improve Profitability | Reduce Taxes | Eliminate Tax Surprises | Improve Financial Management | Meet reporting requirements
We offer simplified monthly accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax reporting and financial statement analysis services to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity with monthly reporting that helps you make informed decisions about expenditures, and shows ways to improve profits.
- Operating / Profit & Loss Statements
- Sales, Cost of Sales, & Expense Reports
- Balance Sheet
- Summary of Total Business Assets, Liabilities & Net Worth
We provide confidential and cost-effective turn-key Payroll Services. Payroll is distributed via direct deposit for employees and contractors. Payees have online access to their payroll records. Timely required payments are made to tax agencies to ensure full compliance with federal, state, and local laws. A variety of payroll reports and analyses are available. Our Payroll Services makes payroll processing easy.
- Preparation & Filing of Payroll Quarterly 941’s
- Filing of Federal & State Unemployment Reports
- Issue W-2’s and 1099’s
Financial Statements & Reporting
We offer examination services including auditing, periodic reviews, and collection of financial records using procedures required for compliance with government, financial institution, foundation requirements, grant applications, and obtaining or retaining financing.
- Tax Audits
- Complex Filings
- Compliance Reviews
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
Business Consultation Services
Credible Accounting Business Consultation Services help you manage your business more efficiently, productively, and profitably.
- A private and personal review and discussion of your financial statements or other business matters is available when you need it.
- We are available to review and interpret your financial records to help improve cash flow, cash management, and ultimately your profitability.
- We help you analyze expenses to control cash outflows and recommend new processes or programs to improve your overall fiscal management.
Tax Planning & Preparation Services
We offer comprehensive tax planning with preparation and filing of all tax returns, including federal, state, local, sales, withholding, and unemployment taxes. Our tax services feature a thorough review of tax documents and your situation to find what’s required to protect your interests, and save you time and money.
- We are a full-service tax office. If anytime during the year, you have a tax question or concern, call us.
- We are here to assist you.
- We suggest meeting in June or July for a mid-year tax review and planning session. This has proven to be one of the best ways for you to prepare for the next tax season.
- We aim to provide you with tax peace of mind.
As an accounting, bookkeeping and tax firm, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Tax Preparation Worksheets
- Tax & Other Form Organizers & Supporting Schedules
- Personal Interviews & Meetings
- Information Received Directly From You & Others
- Information Received From Consumer Reporting Agencies
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to any third parties, except as permitted by you or required by law. We restrict access to nonpublic personal and account information about you to those of our employees or contractors who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Let us know if you have any questions about our services. And thanks so much for the opportunity to serve you. We truly appreciate your patronage.